sâmbătă, 25 august 2012

Friends& colors/ Hopes and dreams/Reality and rain

It is sometimes much easier for me to wear a color than to create it. And I often wondered how colors smell or feel. This time, I have decided to take a journey around my heart and within the boundaries of my known existence. In other words, I will write about my friends, both old and new..

Who are they? Well...let us see...there is one whose colors were in the beggining navy blue and white, then orange, then green and now purple...another one wore brown and white, dark blue and now the mix is blue, white and light grey...oh, there is that one who came, back in our student days,  in two-toned clothes and looked amazing but I have seen red, black and I must say it is an amazing combination...there is the elegant one, with beige, red (powerful red, actually), rosebud like nuances...there is the one with that calm red, perfect fit with the hair and skin, even green, a visual and kind green, there is the one with black, grey, light brown combinations...oh, yes, of course, the electric blue or light blue one, or even the brown tones...hmm..who else, yes, the ones with t-shirts, black, white or brown, simple yet perfect...of course, I could not forget the one with black/slim, rainbow or white...the serious one with mature nuances of grey and white and blue...and the ones with shirts, a bit Scottish, a bit naive...people, yes..

And you know what is the best thing about these friends of mine? They are so kind, nice, elegant, understanding and...normal that sometimes I wonder if it is a dream...and yet it is not. And their smell is of future, hope, reality and optimism. 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu